Retirement 101: Retire Right & Ready
How would you feel if you told your grandma to get out of bed, put her clothes on, and go to work so you can have a place to sleep and food to eat?
Well, that’s exactly that you’re doing to your future 65-year old self if you don’t start planning for retirement NOW!
Does this sound like you?
- You are not getting any younger and you KNOW that Social Security will not be enough to support you when you no longer work.
- You want to start saving for retirement, but have no idea how to start or where to start.
- You are getting older and realize that you if you don’t start preparing for retirement, you’ll be working way past the age of 65.
- All of the retirement jargon out there makes you feel stupid and not want to even start the discussion about retirement
- You see that you’ve been working for decades upon decades and you have NOTHING to show for your years of hard work and you want that to CHANGE right now.
- You want to break the cycle of women that retire with little to no savings
- You’ve been taking care of everyone and their mama when it comes to financial resources BUT have nothing set aside for when you are old and grey
- You like your steady paycheck but have always wanted to have a side business of your own and think blogging is the way to go.
- You want to minimize the risks of starting an online business by taking it slow and steady as a part-time blogger.
Isn’t crazy that you spend so much time going to college so you can graduate to find a job that you love, but never stopped to think about life AFTER career?
Don’t work for years and have NOTHING but some outdated clothes, shoes, and trinkets to show for yourself.
The stats don’t lie:
- Women outlive men.
- Women, not men, leave the workforce to raise children, leaving them financially vulnerable when retirement comes.
- Women, not men, are MORE likely to retire in POVERTY.
Is that what you want for yourself?
After all of those years of college, years of putting in the hours, years of caretaking and nurturing everyone in your family for you to be left.
Depending on others in your twilight years because you never put away enough money to take care of you.
You need this module to help you put your financial future first.
If you are ready to change the fate of your financial future, then enroll in Retire Right and Ready module.
In this module, you’ll learn:
- How much you’ll need to retire so you can travel the world, pursue your passions, and
- How to open a retirement account
- What Social Security can and can’t do for you
- How to play catch-up if you’re late to the retirement savings game
- Where to find FREE money to help you boost your retirement savings
- How to reach your retirement goals as an entrepreneur
- And so much more.
Get started now!
Kara makes talking about money, fear, and the future easy. I love that she speaks from her experiences, breaks things down so it’s easy to understand, and is so humble about her financial dopeness and knowledge. –Sherri S.
Kara's work is so important for all of us. I love her website and everything she does. We NEED these conversations about prosperity and abundance.
Abiola Abrams, founder of Sacred Bombshell Academy
Recently, I told her that my goal for next year was to save $10,000. She told me to start with a CD so that I can't physically touch the money and I would be penalized if I take the money out too early. The work I am doing with Kara has helped my tremendously. It's a slow process but it's worth it.
Kara Stevens is the founder of The Frugal Feminista, a personal finance and lifestyle blog and committed to empowering women to use money as a tool to fund their “juiciest” lives.
After climbing her way out of $65K worth of student loan and credit card debt, building up her financial reserves, and aggressively investing in equities, Kara soon saw the link between personal liberation, power, and financial freedom and wanted to inspire and educate other women around the increasing their financial acumen and financial self-confidence.
A teacher, historian, connector, and activist at heart, Kara wants to lead a “frugal feminista” revolution– to change the conversation between girlfriends, between husbands and wives, and between mothers and daughters.
Ms. Stevens is a native New Yorker and first-generation American via the beautiful island of Antigua. She possesses a BA in Political Science from Oberlin College, a MSEd in Bilingual Education from CUNY’s Hunter College and an EdM in Organizational Leadership from Columbia University’s Teachers College.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Legal Notice and Disclaimer:
This course is intended for the personal use of the individual who purchased it. You are not allowed to give or sell this course to anyone else.
Please note that this course is based on personal experience and anecdotal evidence. Although the authors and publisher have made every reasonable attempt to achieve complete accuracy of the content in this course, they assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Also, you should use this information as you see fit, and at your own risk. Your particular situation may not be exactly suited to the examples illustrated here; in fact, it’s likely that they won’t be the same, and you should adjust your use of the information and recommendations accordingly.
Any trademarks, service marks, product names or named features are assumed to be the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if we use one of these terms.